[Official] A note about Bug Reporting

forums forums Bugs and Issues [Official] A note about Bug Reporting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Janecherian 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

PHLY Admin
    Keymaster

Hello everyone! First, we thank you for being a part of this. PHLY is new and we hope with your feedback we’ll develop a flawless and lovable app 🙂

To guide you through bug reporting, here are some things that will make your feedback clearer and implementable:

1st: What is a bug? A bug could be an error, a crash or an unexpected behaviour that happens while generally using the app or a specific feature inside the app.

2nd: What does an unexpected behaviour mean? Anything that seems illogical after a sequence of actions e.g. If you tap an icon of a certain page and another page opens.

3rd: Is it reproducible? does it happen again when you do the exact same actions at the exact same page? When reporting a bug, make sure you identify: the page where you found the bug, the sequence of actions that led to the bug happenning. A screenshot would always help.

Thanks again for being a part of this, we hope that you enjoy PHLY!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask here in the comments section or start your own topic/post. You can also drop us an email on Contact@PHLY.io

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  mo1.

Abayaninja
    Participant

Hi I installed the updated version of the app and it was working really well.The app was more responsive and the filters appeared and worked but recently the app started crashing more often and the phone would heat up and it takes a lot more time for the app to load.I use LG Nexus 5 android version 6.0.1. I hope you can help me out.Thank you

PHLY Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Abayaninja,

We’re going to release a new update for Android today that address you concerns. We’ll make sure you all Android phones get a notification once it’s available.

Thanks,

Janecherian
    Participant

Hey there! Thank you for doing this… I’m using an iphone… the app crashes almost all the time… especially when I’m checking the activity of friend’s post. Hope you can find a solution for this. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.